Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meet My Nephews

What's up Kiddies! I am not sure if all of you have met my super cute nephews. They just turned 1 last week and are currently weighing in at about 95 and 85 pounds. Bo and Buddy are crazy hyper and mellow fellows all at the same time. Oh yeah....they snore like it's nobody's business. Here are some pics from their first year.
Count Buddy on Halloween. I'm not sure how he feels about his costume.....

They loved to eat Santa hats. Look out Santa.....

Here are the "hotdogs" in their smaller days. They always have to be touching eachother while sleeping.





I was throwing snowballs. They like to chase and pounce.





Buddy in shades. He's cool. This lastest about 5 seconds.




Can you get any cuter than this?



1 comment:

Tyler & Shelly Scharman said...

That seriously made my day looking at those cute pictures of the boys. I just want to go home and cuddle them after seeing those pictures. Cute Blog!!!